Monday, November 14, 2005

Mother's Ruin

Hey it’s Monday, that means that I get the pleasure not only of cooking the dinner but washing up as well and why because of the Soap Opera’s on Television.

Soap Opera’s are the new bingo (mothers ruin). Why are women glued to the television for such trivial rubbish? Home & Away, Coronation Street, Neighbours, Emmerdale. Hell if any family had such life then they would all be in prison or run out of town on a rail. Now I do not watch the television but it’s on behind me whilst I’m on the computer so I have to listen to it. There are certain characters in these show who if they were to be believed, have slept with all the men in the street or on the farm or wherever.

From what I know of one show (and its not much) there is one family who have had their husband murdered, lived with yet another murderer, the daughter of the family had a baby at 13 whilst still at school, then had a nervous breakdown recovered in time to sleep with several other men, then got rid of one boy friend because he liked fish. Has the hot's for one of her mates boyfriend and tried to bonk him in a cupboard under the stairs, what’s more unbelievable is that he ran away, idiot. This is all supposed to be believable.

At the moment the wife is watching one show and listening to it I can remember that the woman who is talking has beatern up and imprisoned her beast friend, then murdered her. Slept with god knows how many different men. Imprisoned and drugged her own father, stolen from him, sold his prized motor bike. Chased his girlfriend away from the village. Now she’s just warned off another woman who is showing an interest in the village doctor who she is planning to trap.

GO ON TELL ME THE NAME OF THE TELEVISION SHOWS!!!!!!!!!

The television networks should be ashamed off themselves for brain washing a whole generation with this pap.



First I must explain to anyone who might or might not read my ramblings, I do not moan, I do however observe the things in life that most people miss. Whilst at work today trying to concentrate (in fact trying to sort out keying error's going back to 2002 in our database). The number of people who walk into my office complaining that they do not have enough time in their working day to get their work done, but spend hours complaining about it. SOD off out of my office and let me get on with my work.

Why other people's inability to complete their work on time my problem. Why Oh Why is it me they come and see when in the SHI!. Not to be disparaging do I look like I’m a typist??????? Well the answer to that is no. Well that's out of my system, for a while.


No comments: