Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Communications.

Tell me why someone who hates telephones as much as I do, has to have a telephone on his office desk, one at home and a mobile in his pocket all the time. I have email both at work and at home. Also access to fax machines in both locations, in other words I’m easy to contact at any time or anyplace.

Why then do I keep hearing, sorry but we tried to contact you. The next time some idiot says that to you just ask them HOW? Stops the conversation in its tracks.

What Im going to do this weekend is to arange for all of my home and mobile numbers not to accept calls where the number is withheld, there must be a way.

Well this Friday here in the UK is children in need day; everyone is expected to give money to help children in need. Now I might be considered tight with money (its true I am) but why should I be expected to help someone else’s children? No one ever helped me when I was a child.

Even the staff at work are trying to get in on the act, sending an email to all (there are over 400 staff where I work) offering to wash your car in there lunch break, well all I did was ask them if they would clean the inside as well. It’s unfair to say they were thinking of reporting my car to the local health authority.

As a health hazard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Children in need day!

BAH HUMBUG