Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Mad Cow Disease, Bird Flu

Well what a wonderful day this has been, still shaking from the asthma attack yesterday and what happens at work. I get asked to go into an office that has just been freshly painted to see if the smell is still in there, bloody hell do they not understand that the strong smell of paint is a trigger for an asthma attack. Now that the nights are drawing in our weekly trip to the local supermarket has to be done in the dark, just what is the percentage of cars driving around with only one headlight, or no sidelights or even no rear lights. How can they get away with driving like that the only time I ever drove with one headlight and I get nicked and the undoubted pleasure of paying our local magistrates the princly sum of £35. Not that I mind helping the government out with the national debt. After all they take 35% of my salary before I even see it. Then there’s VAT on anything that’s any good.17.5%. You have to feel sorry for them after all the monies from the North Sea Oil has nearly all gone and what do I get out of it? Mad Cow disease, Bird Flu,

No comments: