Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Morons & Motorist's

What is this thing that your average motorist has to do, I mean overtake someone and then slow down to a slower speed that the car they have just overtaken. I just wish I had some form of “Bull Bars” on the front of my little car. Then the shoes would be on the other foot, well some one would be on foot that’s for sure. Then there are the morons who just have to try and force their way in to the nearside lane when the road narrows. I waited in line, waited for my turn and they think that I’m going to let them in. NO WAY, as far as I’m concerned they can wrap themselves around the traffic Island and stay there. Today has proved my point about there being two types of weather, one for the rice and one for the poor. Guess what type I fall in? All day nice sunshine cool breeze, Ten minute before I finish work what happens? The heavens open up and the rain pours down and to add insult to injury, the slight breeze turns into high winds. Just is not fair.

Even more unfair is when I sit down to update this little blog, she who must be obeyed will not leave me in peace. Just wait till she finds out all of the nasty things that she does to me will be listed on these pages for all to read. May be then I will get some peace and quiet. SOME HOPE.

No comments: