Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm Perfect

I would just love to find out how, why, or who infected me with this asthma. I would read them from the good book, just before they eat it. Yesterday all I did was work in an office that had been repainted last week. Within minutes I had to leave and use an inhaler to control my breathing. This was fine for the rest of the day. But boy did I suffer when I tried to sleep that night. Asthma is a horrible affliction, it affect different people in different ways. My personal boggy man is when I lie down flat. My nose runs and I have great difficulty in breathing. Last night was so bad that I had to have to day off work. According to the experts, and believe me I have consulted them it’s a life time sentence. Some one some where must be responsible; I know it’s not me because I’m perfect.

No comments: