Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Later on in the day

When I checked my main blog page I found that I had not up dated it for over a year, where has that year gone? I know I'm one hell of a lot older far more than the year that has just gone by.

In this year have I done anything that I'm proud off, no have I hell.

Have I been anywhere that I like , no way. I have been to some dark places in my mind that I once swore that I would never go again. Largely because of our wonderful government and the disgusting way they have run GB plc over the last few years.

But also the way that life in general has become such a chore, what ever happened to the young man in an old mans body that I was just a few years ago?

Time waits for no man is how the saying goes and believe me it's the truest words ever spoken or written.

With age should come wisdom, I just wish some of it rubbed of on the so called great and the good. This year we have had.

MPs caught with their noses in the public trough.

Footballers who think they are above the law.

Council bosses who get more money than the prime minister.

A ex-prime minister (who has a god complex) who's wife is building one of the biggest property empires for years, whilst he travels the world pretending to dispense wisdom to all and sundry for a price.

A national health service falling apart at the seams. Whilst we are told they are wonderful.

The thoughts from the mind of Grumpy not a place for the sane to visit.

No comments: