Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Flu jab and pain

Well on Saturday morning I went down to my doctors surgery for the swine flu jab, have already had the normal flu jab three weeks ago. This one is a bugger.

The nurse did warn me that the needle was bigger than normal but that the inoculations come as a single unit complete with syringe.

It took till yesterday (Tuesday) for the pain in my arm to stop, it felt like a nail was stuck in my arm and every so often some sadistic swine would hit it with a hammer. The pain was so bad that it made my wife decide that she would NOT have her jab even though she was offered it.

Does anyone know why the needles had to be bigger than the ones used for the normal seasonal flu vaccinations?

Still you have been warned.


The thoughts from the mind of Grumpy not a place for the sane to visit.

No comments: