Monday, February 13, 2006

Paybacks a bitch

Payback’s a bitch’


Now I have been told that I do not update this as much as I used to. This by a know nothing who telephoned me up in a queue I was at the front off, she was at the back, to ask me to get her a sandwich.

In the words of the wise one (can I say that?) watch out the payback its a bitch.

Has anyone ever managed to get two different software companies to talk to each other and get them to tell the same story? I do not think so, I'm beginning to think that the truth would cause them to turn bright pink and die with shame. It must be that because when you catch them out in a bare faced lies they do not even say sorry. Still I have found the perfect way to get them to carry out the work they are contracted for.

I do not pay their bills, until I see the product working.

No comments: