Saturday, December 10, 2005

Just what is going on?

Just what is going on?


On my way to work yesterday, I was “carved up” twice by other motorists. Some people just do not seem to care these days. Whatever happened to the joys of motoring, it’s more like the old movie Death Race.

What I would like to do is when this happens is to take a picture of the morons and publish it here on the blog. In fact anyone who anoys me could well find themselves being published. After all the way I look at things is if someone’s going to go out of their way to annoy me then I’m prepared to go out of mine to get even.

In fact I’m a great believer in the old saying “I made it up and I’m old”, always get even but do it first.

Hey it’s Saturday, guess what I have the pleasure of doing this morning. Present shopping for the wife’s birthday next Friday and also for Christmas presents for her and the rest of the clan.

My attitude to Christmas Presents is it’s a complete and utter waste of money. YOU SPEND MONEY YOU CAN ILL AFFORD, ON PEOPLE YOU DO NOT LIKE, ON THINGS THAT THEY DO NOT WANT IN THE FIRST PLACE. AND THEY DO THE SAME FOR YOU.

The shopkeeper who thought of this atrocious idea must be laughing in his grave, because all of the shop owners who have succeeded him are. Just look at the over priced rubbish they try to sell us at this time of year.

Well I’m back from a mornings shopping in our fair city of Truro, what a waste of time. A wallet with money in it, three hours, what do I have to show for it. Soar Feet for one thing, bruised sides. Where the great unwashed humanity have been pushing and shoving me. The old ladies are the worst. When I stepped back to let one elderly lady out of a shop door she was closely followed by what seemed to be the rest of the inhabitants of a large housing estate.

Items purchased.

One birthday card
One crossword game for the mother in law.

Bugger all else.

Am I ever in trouble, I need to come up with a great birthday present for the wife, by next Thursday. Or I will suffer a horrible fate. DEATH BY NAGGING.

But that’s not all I then need to find her a Christmas present for the next week.
If you have any ideas please, please let me know.

No clothes. Smelly's, pets, soft toys, chocolates.

Prize for the person who saves the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ideal present for wife.

A couple hours of your undivided time - with ALL the computers, phones, and gadgets switched OFF!

Love, Bitch