Saturday, June 04, 2011

Old Age and the years

Did you know that as the years go on I am beginning to feel old. Now I know that I am an old man, my body tells me it every time I want to move (still my brain is still the brain of a 16 year old, with the same thoughts as I had back then).


I'm wondering did I waste my life, what have I ever accomplished. Are these the thoughts that all people of my age have?

Things that I was once intolerant of now leave me just wondering why and things that I used to find amusing now seam to drive me to distraction. Some of the people that I used to like now just bore me and some of the people who used to bore me I now find very interesting and some of the one who used to be interesting could now cheer me up considerably by just putting there head in a gas oven and switching it on.

Do people still commit suicide in that way or is gas no longer poisonous? In fact just how do most of the people who take there own life decide to do it? That can be for another day.

No comments: