Thursday, June 16, 2011

HTC Gingerbread farce but Samsung Owners are OK.

HTC Gingerbread farce is undermining Android | News | TechRadar UK

What can I say, if this is how HTC treat their customers maybe its time that the resat of you did what I did three years ago and stop buying their products.

I have had three HTC products over the years and been more impressed every time I upgraded, however I fell into the headlights of the Apple roller-coaster and tried the Jesus phone (and loved it) if |Apple had not got their knickers in a twist about charging through the ITunes product I may still be with them.

Now I am the proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy S, bloody thing eats power like you can not believe, 12 hours on a full charge. You do not want to be too far from a power supply. Apart from that tis brilliant, best thing since Pippa's arse.

No comments: