Sunday, September 03, 2006

Tight Gits Telecommunications.

Here at Grumpy Towers I have spent the best part of the weekend changing my internet service providers over from British Telecom to Orange. All in the hope of saving money.

My old payments were

BT Internet 26.99

Mobile phone 25.00

Text Package 3.00

Now I only pay 30.00 for my mobile phone bill per month and get free broadband plus free telephone calls during off peak and at weekends. Free mobile calls to the wifes mobile ( that saves a fortune in its self) and a vastly increased free calls to mobile and land line numbers included in the package.

They even supply the wireless hub free of charge, so I reckon to save 25 pounds a month (nearly $50) and over a year that’s money in anyone’s book. At the same time I got my mobile telephone upgraded to a SPV M3100. Believe me it’s the bees knees, I have now had it for two weeks and the thing does all I want and more.

So if you have an orange mobile telephone in the UK you would be a fool not to take advantage of this offer. It’s in the Orange shop and it’s the RACOON animal package.

No comments: