Sunday, August 06, 2006

Jeremy Clarkson



Most of us try to light up a room for two reasons: because it might result in some sex, or it might make us richer. Money and rumpy-pumpy are the twin engines powering everything we do.



It’s rare in life to find someone ho has the same outlook on life as yourself. But the more I listen
to and read from the ramblings of Jeremy Clarkson the more I think he must have modeled himself on me. Apart from the looks that is, it’s not his fault that I was at the front of the queue when good looks were passed out and he was at the back. Still someone had to be the module for the rear end of the London buses.



Take the comment above such a true statement (courtesy of the timesonline). I derive a great deal of pleasure in some of his comments. It’s a pity that he gets more money than I do but then again I work for mine he gets his for being such a pig headed tuss.

No comments: