Thursday, January 05, 2006

Why Im paranoid

Why I’m paranoid

As an over weight asthmatic who has high blood pressure, I have over the years become paranoid about being near anyone with a cold or the flu.

In deed I have been known to tell my fellow workers in the office to please leave and spread their germs somewhere else.

I have the flu vaccination every year without fail. I take vitamins every day and eat lots of fruit.

Does this save me?

NO.

Somehow, some germ infested git has managed to infect me. Not with a version that can be lived with but a particular virulent version. That has me bouncing around the bed in agony when I cough. The amount of moister that is running from my nose would irrigate a small farms crops.

I can only apologise to the environmentalists out there, I have used so many paper tissues this week that a small forest will have been destroyed.

And before there are any sexist remarks, no it’s not MAN FLU.

No comments: