Monday, May 01, 2006

Thank God that’s over.


Well I have just had NINE days off work on holiday, thank god it’s over and I can get back to normal. How can I upset anyone when I’m at home?

But at work that’s a different kettle of fish. Oh the fun I’m going to have this week. All of the complaints from people who know better.

The Bitch from Hell.
Will be complaining about the scanners not doing what they should. Whopps have just checked her blog, she is already moaning.

Brain dead.
Will be worrying about everyone else and how they affect his future. Learn the secret of life “what ever you do, the world will dump on YOU”.

The Lady from Planet Zanuzzi.
She will have forgotten who I am, after all it has been 9 days. Talk about long term memory loss.

Fluff.
No one loves me, no one cares.

The God Squad.
Well her father has died whilst I have been away, so an easy victim there.

And then there is the Officers (forgive the laughter).
What ever has gone wrong it will not be their fault, talk about a blame culture. The first thing they will blame will be the system, then if that can be proved not to be at fault it will be who ever is not there. And if all else fails and they are trapped it will be the old standby, pressure of work.

No comments: