Sunday, June 04, 2006

Happiness


Just what do you define as being happy?

To some people this would be not going to bed hungry, to others it would be going to bed not feeling as fat as a pig.

Some would define happiness as having money in the bank; well rich people have money but are they happy? In a lot of cases the answer to that will be a very big NO!

Last night tried to decide what makes me happy, some of my workmates might say I’m only happy when I’m moaning (yes I do mean YOU). Te wife would properly say it’s when I’m sat in front of the computer, doing things I should not be doing!

However my needs are few and today being Sunday I am allowed the great privilege of taking the wife shopping at our local Asda\Wal-Mart super store, there I became aware of several different things. The first being that I like looking at attractive women. The second being the fact that no matter how much the bill was going to be, I could pay it.

But did this mean I was happy, I’m not sure; could it be that as the years have gone by my definition of happiness has changed? I think not, I have always liked looking at women and I have always wanted to have enough money to do what I liked when ever I liked.

No comments: