Friday, September 21, 2012

The Co-Op and a down hill path.

Well I have just been into the local Co-Op looking for something to eat for lunch. Ah thought I that looks nice a ploughman's in a box.
Please don't make the same mistake, I think that the paper box it came in would taste better.
The lettuce was dried out and tasteless, I wish the same could be said for the half a slice of cheese. If only it had been tasteless then maybe my mouth would not feel like the local sewer.
The coleslaw was OK, but the same can not be said for the apology of a pork pie. Who ever decided to call that a pork pie should at once change their job and become a politician. Because believe me after the lie that what I have just eaten should be a Pork Pie they will be a Prime Minister in a very short space of time.
- only you will know, is it worth bothering?

No comments: