Monday, September 06, 2010

Pinky and Perky and the missing months.

This is getting very sad, has my life got this crazy that I can not update a simple blog for over 11 months? Believe me not a lot has changed except I have got older and even more bad tempered or at least so people tell me. That are wrong!

So what has happened in these vast number of months, apart from working my arse off to keep a bunch of lazy useless pigs in government. Hey have you seen that now they own up to having most of the countries tax demands wrong, yea right. Bet they have known for years. No way will they ever own up to it though.

We have had a general election in this country and what did we get? Well I call them Pinky and Perky after a pair of well known pigs from my youth. They were cartoon pigs in childrens shows who were always out to cause trouble rather like the pair of idiots running UK Plc at the moment.

No comments: