Monday, August 28, 2006

Germans plant bugs in our wheelie bins

You can not say I have not warned this is coming, this and many other uses of these infernal little things (RFID tags). Please read the story below its a link to the Daily Mail web site.

Electronic spy 'bugs' have been secretly planted in hundreds of thousands of household wheelie bins.

I was thinking in the throne room this morning (I’m sure you can work out just what room the throne room is) I have many of my most brilliant flashes of inspiration whilst sitting on the throne. Is it just me or can not people see what is happening to them, I have spent the weekend with my brother. He is a lot like me. But he was going on about recycling.

Now don’t get me wrong I think there is a place for the recycling of the rubbish of this world. Let’s start with Politicians then move onto the morons who want to invade our/my privacy all in the name of "the people" or "civilization". If you read the item/link above you will see that several councils in this country have covertly installed spy bugs in the dustbins that the rate payers of their districts have to use.

Is this the tail wagging the dog? After all are not councilors there to represent the voters and are not council employees there to represent and give value to the people who pay their salaries via the council tax.

Now I transgress, just what has triggered this almost holy crusade of my older and undoubtedly uglier brother. Has he in his 56th year on this earth become green over night? Or has he as I suspect become a victim of the relentless barrage of mind twisting spin that has become the norm these days from everything from what we eat what we drink what we smoke to who we have sex with.

NO way he is so much like me that I’m sure that in some way he has been got at!!! After all he has the same attitude to things that I have, HE NORMALLY COULD NOT GIVE A SHIT.

No comments: