Sunday, April 30, 2006

Old Age

One of the worst things about getting older is that the mind is one very tricky thing.
Mine still thinks that I'm in my twenty's its just the body that lets it down. Never mind all of the hurtful comments from friends and family its the body failing that gets to you in the end.

I look at young women and think (well the same as all men, who look at young women), they look at me and offer me their seat on the bus. Believe me its not that seat that I'm after.

Women, grow old gracefully and to some of them old age is an improvement. What do men get? Bits that do not improve,

Middle aged spread or just fat? In my case both.

Problem is I enjoy food, why does it let me down so badly. I have a brother and brother in law who eat as much as me indeed one of them eats far more than me but both are as thin as rakes. Its so unfair. Just the thought of a cream cake will put half a pound on my waist line.

After giveing it a great deal of thought, I have decided to go on a long term diet, by long term I mean longer than a couple of days. Also I have been thinking about taking excersise.

No comments: